yet can’t stop reaching out for you
hoping you might s t a y
talk dirty to me
stealth mode cowboy
Donny “Comp King” Thompson
Dylan O’Brien for Teen Vogue
Alright … That’s a real first drink, right there.
100 Follower Book Giveaway!!
I hit 100 followers much, MUCH sooner than I expected. So, to celebrate, I’m holding my first ever giveaway! Every one of these is one of my favorites, and I absolutely am excited to share them any one of you beautiful people. :D
The books in question:
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell • The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline • Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor • The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey • Every Soul a Star by Wendy Mass • Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson • Warrior by Marie Brennan • Annie on My Mind by Nancy Garden • Delirium by Lauren Oliver • Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- The prize is any one of the above books! Or, if none of them suit your fancy, you may name one of your choice, as long as it’s under $20 on Book Depository. Unless it hits outside my price rage, you may choose between paperback or hardcover.
- Open internationally! As long as Book Depository ships to your country; you may want to check.
- Must be following me, just-one—more-page, only to keep it fair to those who made this possible. I’ll be checking! (If it’s a secondary blog, the link to it must be somewhere on your primary so I can tell it’s you.)
- You may enter by liking or reblogging this post, and multiple reblogs are allowed. But please be courteous to your followers, and try to avoid spamming them.
- Please enter with your actual blog. No giveaway blogs!
- I will choose the winner via a random number generator from the notes.
- When a winner is chosen, they will have 48 hours to respond and claim their book.
- If the first winner does not answer, I will randomly choose another winner and continue that way until someone does reply.
- Please make sure your ask box is open! Otherwise I will not be able to notify you if you won.
- You must be comfortable with giving me a shipping address. I won’t keep it or do anything with it, I promise. <3
- The giveaway ends at 12:00AM EST on September 1st!
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! The best of luck to you, and may your books never fail to touch your heart. :)
When we’re young our parents embarrass us…
But there gets to be a point where we start to embarrass them…
does anyone else feel like they just lost their favourite uncle